Web Developer/Coordinator (front end)
JAZ is currently looking for a savvy Web Developer with an eye for quality orientation, to join our highly-talented passionate team. This is a permanent full time role that offers some flexibility in hours and days. Working with our current web coordinator you will handle and manage all things web.
The role will combine ‘short order’ jobs (e.g. performing website updates using a CMS, EDM builds) with larger projects (building and updating WordPress sites and PHP web applications, front-end cutups) along with technical support for existing clients.
- 3+ years solid experience as a Front End Developer
- Strong proficiency with the building blocks of the web: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery.
- Intermediate PHP
- Intermediate WordPress
- Experience with Adobe CS
- Mobile optimisation / responsive design: Bootstrap Framework
- Cross-browser delivery and testing
- Knowledge of basic MySQL and relational databases
- Familiarity with PHPMyAdmin to run queries and adjust table data
Behaviours and Competencies:
- An excellent understanding of the Design and Build part of a Web Dev Project
- Able to operate independently as well as part of a multi-faceted project team
- Experience and willingness to complete a project from end to end
- Able to estimate the complexity of tasks
- Able to stay focused and manage priorities
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Have the initiative to research the solution to problems
- A fantastic work ethic to complete a project to the best of your ability and to completion
To apply send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you have read the job description JAZ Web Developer-Coordinator job description as only those applicants who meet the essential requirements will be considered.