WA Primary Health Alliance.
The WA Primary Health Alliance was awarded the federal government contract to manage, plan and commission primary, or “pre-hospital” health care throughout the whole of Western Australia. After being awarded this huge responsibility, WAPHA approached JAZ to develop a comprehensive brand identity before opening their doors on July 1st 2015.
Our designers delivered a brand that encompasses the key concepts behind WAPHA’s structure and philosophy. The central organisational hub directly engages with regional centers in every corner of the state, in the three “Primary Health Networks” that WAPHA governs. Beyond this main brand, JAZ was also commissioned to develop an array of complimentary collateral and sub-brands, which include:
- Key area icon set
- Interior and exterior office way-finding and decorative signage
- Health Pathways sub-brand
- Primary Health Exchange sub-brand
- Various printed brochures & collateral
- Letterhead, business card and PowerPoint templates
- Comprehensive information graphics