Casual Marketing Assistant
JAZ is currently looking for a casual Marketing Assistant!
JAZ Design & Marketing is currently positioning itself as an industry leader in content marketing & communication solutions for our clients – using all available forms of visual media such as print, web, social media and other digital technology.
We’re currently looking for an energetic, confident, hardworking and passionate casual Marketing Assistant to join our team. You will be required to work internally on producing marketing materials for JAZ and assist with client work. Reporting directly to the General Manager you will have the opportunity to manage all aspects of your jobs including direct liaison with clients and coordinating production.
- Have demonstrated experience in marketing and application in different mediums
- Understanding of marketing strategy
- High level interpersonal and relationship skills
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to problem solve and think laterally
- Scheduling and implementation skills
- Willingness to continually learn and develop expertise
- The ability to accept responsibility
- Quality orientated
- The ability to forward plan
- High levels of attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Be a team player
- Have been around for 25 years
- Love to learn from one another
- Are proactive, not reactive
- Are a close team of passionate professionals
- Are dedicated to our clients
- Are committed to building our business
- Believe in supporting each other and creating a cohesive work environment
- Love a sneaky pint on Fridays in our CBD based office
- Work hard [but have fun].
Our Marketing Assistant will be able to think outside the square, be hardworking and passionate!
If this sounds like you, then please have a look at our website www.jaz.com.au and decide if we are the right team for you to join! You can apply be sending your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Monday the 26th of June 2017