Casual Graphic Designer
We’re looking for an energetic, confident and passionate designer to join our team. You will be required to turn your hand to both web and print design, with a focus on web. Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will have the opportunity to coordinate all aspects of your jobs including direct liaison with clients, designing and coordinating production.
- Have the versatility to work with an array of clients and on different jobs
- Are willing to learn and develop your skills
- Enjoy talking to clients directly and managing your own projects
- Have a desire to take on responsibility
- Value systems and planning
- Know and understand how to design for the web
- Love colour management and find grids both beautiful and breakable
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ commercial design experience and are technically competent
- Expert proficiency in the tools of your trade: Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are essential.
- Have been around for 25 years
- Love to learn from one another
- Are proactive, not reactive
- Are a close team of passionate professionals
- Are dedicated to our clients
- Are committed to building our business
- Believe in supporting each other and creating a cohesive work environment
- Love a sneaky pint on Fridays in our CBD based office
- Work hard [but have fun].
Our casual designer will be able to think outside the square, be practical with a creative flair and of course be passionate!
If this sounds like you, then please have a look at our website www.jaz.com.au and decide if we are the right team for you to join! You can apply be sending your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Applications close COB Monday the 26th of June, 2017